Next weekend I will be reading my erotica at Leather, Lace and Lust in San Francisco. I really enjoyed reading at this event last year and am looking forward to it.
What: An Evening Of Lusty Literature By Many Of The Best Erotica Writers In The Bay Area!
From the tempting tease of delicate lace to the steamy heat of hardcore leather, these authors and performers will amuse, delight, and most of all excite you in all kinds of new and provocative ways. In other words, a night of kick-ass erotica performed by ass-kicking writers!
Sponsored by WriteSex.
- Suz deMello, a.k.a Sue Swift, is a best-selling, award-winning author of seventeen romance novels in several subgenres, including erotica, comedy, historical, paranormal, mystery and suspense, plus a number of short stories and non-fiction articles on writing.
- Amy Marsh likes to hypnotize people and play with her cats. She’s a writer, clinical sexologist, certified hypnotist, sexuality and hypnosis instructor, and ally for trans/GV causes and for Hawai’i independence (Ku Kia’i Mauna!). She’s currently working on a book about erotic hypnosis.
- Daddy X has stories published in anthologies by Naughty Nights Press, House of Erotica, Cleis Press and now Daddy X, The Gonzo Collection has been released through Excessica. He is a frequent contributor to the Erotica Readers and Writers Association and their on-line Gallery where he serves as Storytime Editor. Many of Daddy’s pieces are currently available in ERWA’s Treasure Chest.
- Jean Marie Stine is the author of a number of pioneering works of erotica published in the late 1960 and early 1970s, beginning with Season of the Witch in 1968, which was filmed as the motion picture Synapse. Her erotic short stories and novelettes have been collected as Trans-sexual: Fiction for Gender Queers.
- Xan West refuses pronouns, twists barbed wire together with yearning, and tilts pain in many directions to catch the light. Xan adores vulnerable tops, strong supportive bottoms, queer activist communities, red meat, and cool, dark, quiet rooms with comfortable beds.
- M. Christian is a recognized master of erotica with more than 400 stories in such anthologies as Best American Erotica, Best Gay Erotica, Best Lesbian Erotica, Best Bisexual Erotica, Best Fetish Erotica and many others.
When: Saturday July 11th, 2015. Doors at 630pm. Event starts at 730pm.
Where: The Center for Sex and Culture in SF. 1349 Mission St between 9th and 10th.
Hope to see you there!