Kink & Showtunes is a series of books and stories centering members of a Jewish queer chosen leather family, set in NYC from 2009-2013.
The core pieces of fiction in this series include:
Book 0.5: Tenderness, a short story, originally published in the collection Queerly Loving Volume 2, due out as it’s own ebook March 24, 2020.
- Set in the summer of 2009.
- Judith is the POV MC.
- Focused on the immediate aftermath of Judith getting dumped by Mara. Shiloh is a significant character.
- Prequel to Their Troublesome Crush, giving significant backstory.
Book 0.75: (WIP) Meet Cutes, a novel
- Set in the fall of 2009.
- Three POV MCs: Naomi, Rachel, and Andy.
- Naomi is part of Gideon’s leather family.
- Focused on the triad meeting cute and coming together. MCs learn the term queerplatonic partner.
Book 1: Their Troublesome Crush, a novella published April 2019. Finalist for the 2020 National Leather Association Pauline Reage Novel Award!
- Set in the spring of 2011,
- Ernest is the POV MC.
- Focused on the metamour to lovers relationship arc between Ernest and Nora.
Book 2: (WIP) Untitled, a novella
- Set in the summer of 2011.
- Judith is the POV MC
- Focused on workshopping the first act of the musical and the D/s relationship Judith forms with the stage manager
- Eight Kinky Nights
- Set in December 2019.
- Jordan and Leah are the POV MCs and the central arc is about their romance.
- Leah is connected to Gideon’s leather family through her friendship with Shiloh and her play relationship with Ellie.
- Shiloh, Ellie, Ernest, and Gideon are significant secondary characters
- Shocking Violet
- Set in December 2008-January 2009.
- Five POV MCs: Jax, Violet, Liliana, Rickie, and Zak.
- The central arcs are about Jax’s and Violet’s polycules coming together and these romance arcs: Jax/Violet, Violet/Liliana, Liliana/Roz, Jax/Rickie, Jax/Zak, Zak/Rickie, Jax/Zak/Rickie.
- Shiloh and Ernest have significant cameos where they play with Jax and Violet and Jax’s best friend VJ. (Ernest is in a D/s relationship with VJ.)